Nov 30, 2012, 8:58 AM EST
This weekend both the Irish men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs will compete in the last meet of the fall slate. The men will be competing in the Hawkeye Invitational while the women will journey to the Ohio State Invitational (the women divers are headed with the men to the Hawkeye Invitational though). Typically this last round of meets in the fall around the country is full of fast swimming and season-best times that help gauge where each program and their swimmers stand amongst the rest of the nation.
Before we enter this last round of meets, I have compiled a list of Notre Dame swimmers who have a top 50 time in the nation in an individual event using the help of www.collegeswimming.com. In a couple of weeks, I’ll report back again and see if the Irish swimmers climb in the rankings!
Here is the list:
27th – Frank Dyer (20.28)
10th – Frank Dyer (1:36.85)
27th – Cameron Miller (55.29)
34th – Zachary Stephens (55.48)
41st – Colin Babcock (55.71)
14th – Zachary Stephens (1:59.53)
35th – Kim Holden (54.69)
37th – Kim Holden (1:58.51)
11th – Emma Reaney (1:00.95)
17th – Emma Reaney (2:13.04)
29th – Kim Holden (54.46)
9th – Emma Reaney (1:59.7
20th – Emma Reaney (4:15.92)
*Note: Some ranks were edited slightly due to times that were clearly inputed into the system incorrectly.
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Unable to Overcome Deficit in 5-2 Loss to UNH
- Track. Giesting Breaks Another School Record on Day 1 In Arkansas
- M. Tennis. Irish Snag Another Close Match From Wildcats
- W. Swimming. Irish Women Lower Two Pool Records To Highlight Day One
- M. Swimming. Irish Put In Strong Showing on First Day of Shamrock Invite
- Football. Kelly Cares Foundation Set To Host Sixth Annual Football 101 On June 9
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Men's Lacrosse To Hold National Coaches Clinic This Weekend
- W. Tennis. No. 20 Irish Set To Host Talented Wolverines
- M. Basketball. #8/8 Notre Dame To Play At Pitt On Saturday
- Football. Jonas Gray, Darius Fleming Represent Notre Dame In Super Bowl XLIX
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.