Nov 30, 2012, 8:58 AM EST
This weekend both the Irish men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs will compete in the last meet of the fall slate. The men will be competing in the Hawkeye Invitational while the women will journey to the Ohio State Invitational (the women divers are headed with the men to the Hawkeye Invitational though). Typically this last round of meets in the fall around the country is full of fast swimming and season-best times that help gauge where each program and their swimmers stand amongst the rest of the nation.
Before we enter this last round of meets, I have compiled a list of Notre Dame swimmers who have a top 50 time in the nation in an individual event using the help of www.collegeswimming.com. In a couple of weeks, I’ll report back again and see if the Irish swimmers climb in the rankings!
Here is the list:
27th – Frank Dyer (20.28)
10th – Frank Dyer (1:36.85)
27th – Cameron Miller (55.29)
34th – Zachary Stephens (55.48)
41st – Colin Babcock (55.71)
14th – Zachary Stephens (1:59.53)
35th – Kim Holden (54.69)
37th – Kim Holden (1:58.51)
11th – Emma Reaney (1:00.95)
17th – Emma Reaney (2:13.04)
29th – Kim Holden (54.46)
9th – Emma Reaney (1:59.7
20th – Emma Reaney (4:15.92)
*Note: Some ranks were edited slightly due to times that were clearly inputed into the system incorrectly.
- General News. Former Notre Dame Sports Medicine Pioneer Dr. Les Bodnar Dies
- M. Basketball. #21/#21 Irish To Clash With Purdue At Crossroads Classic
- Football. ECHOES `14: Notre Dame Football Awards Show Premieres December 20, 2014 on NBC Sports Network
- Fencing. Francesca Russo: Big-Time Dreamer, Full-Throttle Fencer
- W. Soccer. Naughton, Roccaro Named To NSCAA Scholar All-America Third Team
- Baseball. Baseball Announces Elite 2015 Schedule
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Debuts At #2 In Inside Lacrosse Preseason Poll
- Football. Kelly Cares Foundation, Irish Football Donate $10,000 To Food Bank Of Northern Indiana
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Announces 2015 Schedule
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Huarte Celebrates 50 Years Since Heisman Trophy Win
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.