Jan 17, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
Students have returned, classes are back in session and the winter sports season is in full swing.
If you’re going to be on campus this weekend, there is no shortage of Irish sporting events to check out.
The tennis teams look to kick off their spring schedule on the right foot, track & field hosts its first major home meet of the season, men’s basketball and hockey aim to get back on track, and women’s hoops tries to keep the ball rolling.
Here’s a closer look:
- Women’s Tennis: vs. Bowling Green (Friday at 4 pm ET)
- Hockey: vs. Alaska (Friday at 7:35 pm ET on UND.com and Saturday at 7:05 pm ET on CBS Sports Network)
- Track & Field: Notre Dame Invitational (Saturday at 10:00 am ET)
- Men’s Tennis: vs. Marquette (Saturday at 11:00 am ET), vs. Western Illinois (Saturday at 5:00 pm ET)
- Men’s Basketball: vs. Rutgers (Saturday at 8 pm ET on Big East Network)
- Women’s Basketball: vs. St. John’s (Sunday at noon ET on ESPNU)
And those are just events in South Bend. The fencing and swimming teams will also be competing on the road this weekend.
Go Irish. Beat Everyone.
- W. Tennis. Irish Wrap Up Competition At Midwest Regionals
- W. Soccer. Pitch Points: Irish Have The Right Road Formula
- M. Tennis. Irish Doubles Squad Completes Upset Weekend To Claim USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Crown
- W. Soccer. Elizabeth Tucker from University of Notre Dame Named 2014 NCAA Woman of the Year
- M. Tennis. Irish Upset Irish, Earn Bid Into Doubles Championship At Midwest Regionals
- W. Golf. Irish Women's Golf Places 10th In Strong Mercedes-Benz Championship Field
- W. Tennis. Top Doubles Tandem Advances To Monday's USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Championship Match
- W. Rowing. Top 10 For Irish Championship Four Highlights Head Of The Charles Results
- W. Volleyball. Irish Rally From Down 2-0; Best BC In Five-Set Thriller
- Football. Brian Kelly Florida State Review Teleconference Transcript
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.