Jan 17, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
Students have returned, classes are back in session and the winter sports season is in full swing.
If you’re going to be on campus this weekend, there is no shortage of Irish sporting events to check out.
The tennis teams look to kick off their spring schedule on the right foot, track & field hosts its first major home meet of the season, men’s basketball and hockey aim to get back on track, and women’s hoops tries to keep the ball rolling.
Here’s a closer look:
- Women’s Tennis: vs. Bowling Green (Friday at 4 pm ET)
- Hockey: vs. Alaska (Friday at 7:35 pm ET on UND.com and Saturday at 7:05 pm ET on CBS Sports Network)
- Track & Field: Notre Dame Invitational (Saturday at 10:00 am ET)
- Men’s Tennis: vs. Marquette (Saturday at 11:00 am ET), vs. Western Illinois (Saturday at 5:00 pm ET)
- Men’s Basketball: vs. Rutgers (Saturday at 8 pm ET on Big East Network)
- Women’s Basketball: vs. St. John’s (Sunday at noon ET on ESPNU)
And those are just events in South Bend. The fencing and swimming teams will also be competing on the road this weekend.
Go Irish. Beat Everyone.
- Football. ECHOES `14: Notre Dame Football Awards Show Premieres December 20, 2014 on NBC Sports Network
- Fencing. Francesca Russo: Big-Time Dreamer, Full-Throttle Fencer
- W. Soccer. Naughton, Roccaro Named To NSCAA Scholar All-America Third Team
- Baseball. Baseball Announces Elite 2015 Schedule
- M. Lacrosse. Notre Dame Debuts At #2 In Inside Lacrosse Preseason Poll
- Football. Kelly Cares Foundation, Irish Football Donate $10,000 To Food Bank Of Northern Indiana
- W. Lacrosse. Women's Lacrosse Announces 2015 Schedule
- Football. IRISH EXTRA: Huarte Celebrates 50 Years Since Heisman Trophy Win
- M. Lacrosse. Fighting Irish Picked To Defend ACC Title
- W. Basketball. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Guard Jewell Loyd Named National And Conference Player of the Week
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.