Jul 5, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
As any student or alum from the past forty years or so might tell you, there’s nothing quite like Bookstore Basketball. Held each spring, Bookstore is the world’s largest 5-on-5 outdoor basketball tournament.
Featuring students, faculty and staff from Notre Dame, St. Mary’s and Holy Cross, the Bookstore tournament attracts players of various skill and experience levels. Some teams treat it like the Final Four, others like it’s a Friday night out on the town.
Check out this YouTube playlist, a ten-part series produced by Fighting Irish Digital Media students, and highlighting some of the teams from this year’s tournament.
- Baseball. Baseball Unveils 2018 Campaign
- W. Volleyball. Irish Ride Five Match Win Streak Into Final Week Of Regular Season
- M. Ice Hockey. Morris Named Big Ten’s First Star For Second Consecutive Week
- Football. Ninth-Ranked Irish Look To Harvest 10th Win
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame vs. LSU - Five Things To Know
- M. Basketball. Farrell Turns In Career Performance In 83-56 Route Of Chaminade
- Football. Quenton Nelson Named Outland Trophy Finalist
- Football. Notre Dame-Navy: What the Irish Learned
- Softball. Irish Elite Team Camp, Two Clinic Sessions Coming In January
- Swimming & Diving. #13/18 Irish Place Third At Loaded OSU Fall Invite
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- Notre Dame's 2016 Offensive Lineman of the Year Quenton Nelson has been named a finalist for the @outlandtrophy, aw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 46 minutes ago
- Who do you think is this week's @tire_rack Student Athlete of the Week? Vote now! #GoIrish 4 hours ago
- ✅ Reclaiming home field ✅ Stout defense ✅ Takin' care of business Check out the 🖐 things @NDFootball learned in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Matt Farrell kicked off the @MauiInv with a career-high 27 points as @NDmbb took down Chaminade on Monday night.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Start your day by rewinding the week in Notre Dame action in just 60 seconds! ⏰ #GoIrish https://t.co/EkUuawfj5W 8 hours ago