Aug 27, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
If you haven’t gotten used to our new blog format, you may have missed some of the action from this weekend’s soccer games. For all the coverage, subscribe to our soccer blog, Irish United. Here’s a look at a few of the newest posts:
- Head coach Bobby Clark weighs in on his team’s season opener against Duke.
- In his Irish United debut, student blogger Mark Frego (’15) writes about Ryan Finley’s emotional match and game-winning goal.
- Fellow student blogger Amy Stuhldreher (’13), also making her blog debut, talks about the Irish’s dominance and her dorm’s support for junior Rebecca Twining.
- Fighting Irish Digital Media catches up with Coach Clark and women’s head coach Randy Waldrum following their teams’ weekend victories.
- W. Soccer. Irish Complete Sweep Through Florida With 2-1 Win Over Miami
- Football. Irish Bring Home Shillelagh in Emphatic 49-14 Win
- M. Tennis. Lebedev Advances At ITA Midwest Regional Championships
- Football. Championship Road Runs Through South Bend
- W. Rowing. Club Four Finishes Eighth At Head Of The Charles
- W. Soccer. Irish Continue Road Swing at Miami
- M. Soccer. #12 Irish, #15 Duke Battle To Scoreless Draw
- M. Ice Hockey. #5/6 Irish Rebound With 3-1 Victory Over Sacred Heart
- W. Volleyball. Yeadon's 24 Kills Powers Irish Past Florida State
- M. Tennis. Howells, Lebedev Into Doubles Quarterfinal At ITA Midwest Regionals
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- No. 1️⃣3️⃣ @NDFootball's win vs. USC is the largest win against a top-20 team since 1992. #GoIrish und.com/sports/m-footb… 28 minutes ago
- Junior @NDMensTennis player Alex Lebedev advanced at the ITA Midwest Regional Championships. #GoIrish und.com/sports/m-tenni… 2 hours ago
- The Irish look for their third win in the last four matches as @NDSoccer takes on Miami. #GoIrish und.com/sports/w-socce… 3 hours ago
- The Shillelagh is home and @NDFootball alum @thejaylonsmith knows it. #GoIrish https://t.co/88eO6JwLXd 4 hours ago
- RT @FightingIrish: We're just getting started. #GoIrish https://t.co/5DSBB4LB8w 5 hours ago