Oct 8, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Paige Aiello is a senior science-business major on the Notre Dame rowing team. She makes a guest appearance on the blog this week, to promote her team’s upcoming ERG-A-THON event.
Come join the women’s rowing team in fighting pancreatic cancer at our second annual ERG-A-THON. The event will take place on Friday, Oct. 12 from noon to 7 pm ET at Field House Mall near LaFortune Student Center. We will be raising funds to donate to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, which supports research in the field.
There will be a raffle with prizes including a signed Brian Kelly football, Wake Forest tickets and pregame field passes, a basketball autographed by Mike Brey, a basketball autographed by Muffet McGraw, a puck signed by hockey coach Jeff Jackson, and the right to name a racing boat!
There will also be short erg races with an ongoing leader board. Come out to challenge your friends for bragging rights and to win some pretty awesome prizes! Most importantly, come and support our effort in raising funds for research to help fight disease and save lives!
Here’s video from last year’s event.
- Fencing. Stabrawa Named Fencing's Director of Operations
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey Announces 2017-18 Schedule
- M. Soccer. Irish Release 2017 Soccer Slate
- M. Ice Hockey. Peeke And St. Cyr Invited To USA Camp
- Softball. Bazos To Represent Greece At Euro Championship
- Track & Field. Father’s Day: Running In The Aragon Family
- W. Tennis. Thompson Tapped To Lead Gophers As Head Coach
- Baseball. Irish Trio Of Bielak, Ruibal & Lidge Drafted
- M. Lacrosse. Epple Invited To U.S. National Team Tryouts
- W. Rowing. Boxberger Named CRCA Pocock All-American
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 GIFs #10 - @NDMenSoccer's ACC Offensive Player of the Year Jon Gallagher led @theACC in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Videos #10-Attention to detail 1st. Then work on the bigger picture. Josh Adams shows… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- 🏈 Countdown to Kickoff: 73 Days Flashback to the 1973 Sugar Bowl. When unbeaten @NDFootball downed #1 Alabama for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- ☘YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Moments #10 - Steve Vasturia's 3-pointer with 2.5 seconds left in overtime clinches @NDmbb… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Articles #10 - Davis Lamb wins match vs Seton Hall for @NDMensGolf tournament title. und.com/sports/m-golf/… 18 hours ago