Oct 8, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Paige Aiello is a senior science-business major on the Notre Dame rowing team. She makes a guest appearance on the blog this week, to promote her team’s upcoming ERG-A-THON event.
Come join the women’s rowing team in fighting pancreatic cancer at our second annual ERG-A-THON. The event will take place on Friday, Oct. 12 from noon to 7 pm ET at Field House Mall near LaFortune Student Center. We will be raising funds to donate to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, which supports research in the field.
There will be a raffle with prizes including a signed Brian Kelly football, Wake Forest tickets and pregame field passes, a basketball autographed by Mike Brey, a basketball autographed by Muffet McGraw, a puck signed by hockey coach Jeff Jackson, and the right to name a racing boat!
There will also be short erg races with an ongoing leader board. Come out to challenge your friends for bragging rights and to win some pretty awesome prizes! Most importantly, come and support our effort in raising funds for research to help fight disease and save lives!
Here’s video from last year’s event.
- Football. #8 Irish Hold Off Midshipmen, 24-17
- W. Soccer. How Sweet It Is: Irish Prepared to Face Baylor
- M. Ice Hockey. 2019 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic Set For Notre Dame Stadium
- M. Soccer. #12 Irish Begin NCAA Journey Sunday Against #20 Wisconsin
- W. Soccer. Irish Use Penalty Kicks to Eliminate No. 2-Seeded Aggies
- Swimming & Diving. #13/18 Irish Off To Strong Start In Columbus
- W. Volleyball. Notre Dame Decimates Tar Heels In Straight-Set Sweep
- M. Ice Hockey. #4 Irish Down RPI 4-1 For Sixth Straight Win
- W. Basketball. No. 6/5 Women's Hoops to Head West on Oregon Trail
- Football. Notre Dame-Navy: Five Things to Watch
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.