Oct 30, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
The Irish playlist is back! This week it’s the women’s team’s turn to choose the music: we asked freshman Jessica Balko – a local girl from Mishawaka, Ind. – and senior captain Rebecca Tracy to share songs that get them pumped up before a big race or motivate them during long runs. Here’s how they answered:
Jessica Balko – Long Live by Taylor Swift and the Chariots of Fire soundtrack.
Rebecca Tracy – Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake – “I’ve listened before pretty much every race since I was a freshman in high school.”
The cross country teams will be heading to Madison next Friday for the NCAA Great Lakes Regionals, so be sure to check back here and at und.com for results and reaction!
- M. Lacrosse. Irish Hand Buckeyes First Defeat Of Season In 12-7 Victory
- W. Rowing. Irish Compete At Longhorn Invitational
- W. Lacrosse. Irish Prepared to Battle Syracuse on the Road
- Baseball. Irish Fall In 13 Innings To No. 13 FSU
- Softball. Irish Execute Excellently In Twin Bill Sweep Of Virginia Tech
- Track. Meunier, Irish Wrap Day One of Raleigh Relays
- W. Basketball. Irish Elite in Historic Victory Over Buckeyes
- Swimming & Diving. No. 19 Notre Dame Has Solid Third Day at Men's Swimming and Diving at NCAA Championships
- W. Tennis. Irish Rally Comes Up Short In Conference Dual Against Wolfpack
- Football. Rocket Ismail: He’s Lived and Learned
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.