Oct 30, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
The Irish playlist is back! This week it’s the women’s team’s turn to choose the music: we asked freshman Jessica Balko – a local girl from Mishawaka, Ind. – and senior captain Rebecca Tracy to share songs that get them pumped up before a big race or motivate them during long runs. Here’s how they answered:
Jessica Balko – Long Live by Taylor Swift and the Chariots of Fire soundtrack.
Rebecca Tracy – Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake – “I’ve listened before pretty much every race since I was a freshman in high school.”
The cross country teams will be heading to Madison next Friday for the NCAA Great Lakes Regionals, so be sure to check back here and at und.com for results and reaction!
- W. Lacrosse. Incoming Freshmen Play for World Championship on Sat.
- W. Swimming. Irish Stars Thrive On International Swimming Stage
- W. Golf. Cool, Confident Hamilton Matures in Wyndham Cup Debut
- W. Volleyball. How To Watch Irish Volleyball Matches In 2015
- W. Soccer. Irish, ACC Release Expanded Broadcast Schedule
- M. Golf. Irish Earn A 2015 GCAA Team Academic Award
- Monogram Club. First Person: Danielle Green's ESPY Moment
- W. Basketball. First Person: Danielle Greenâ€™s ESPY Moment
- M. Soccer. Abundance Of Soccer On Air
- Baseball. Cavan Biggio Named A Cape Cod League All-Star
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- Are you ready? http://t.co/YwCM0HirTC 6 hours ago
- You may notice the "Blue Moon" tonight (2nd full moon in a month)... ...but do you remember the "Blood Moon" in 2014? http://t.co/rpC4LGwH1d 1 day ago
- 🏈Need a FREE HOTEL for the GT Weekend? Thanks to @visitsouthbend, you can win one! Enter: woobox.com/qnwu2q http://t.co/s4VXNebqNe 1 day ago
- It's a tough game too... twitter.com/coachbriankell… 1 day ago
- RANDOM THOUGHT: The incoming class of Freshmen have lived in a World where @ndwbb ALWAYS makes the NCAA Tourney. twitter.com/ndwbb/status/6… 2 days ago