Oct 30, 2012, 2:05 PM EDT
The Irish playlist is back! This week it’s the women’s team’s turn to choose the music: we asked freshman Jessica Balko – a local girl from Mishawaka, Ind. – and senior captain Rebecca Tracy to share songs that get them pumped up before a big race or motivate them during long runs. Here’s how they answered:
Jessica Balko – Long Live by Taylor Swift and the Chariots of Fire soundtrack.
Rebecca Tracy – Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake – “I’ve listened before pretty much every race since I was a freshman in high school.”
The cross country teams will be heading to Madison next Friday for the NCAA Great Lakes Regionals, so be sure to check back here and at und.com for results and reaction!
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish Stymie New Mexico 1-0, Claim Berticelli Tourney
- M. Soccer. Notre Dame-New Mexico Men's Soccer Match Postponed Until 6 P.M. (ET)
- W. Soccer. Western Michigan Match Postponed Due To Lightning
- Football. Sunday Brunch: 20 Questions on Notre Dame Football 2016
- W. Soccer. What To Watch For: Western Michigan
- W. Volleyball. Irish Sweep Broncos, Off To Best Start In Five Years
- W. Volleyball. Sweep Of Cleveland State Sends Irish To 2-0
- W. Rowing. Shamrock Sister Helps U.S. To Silver Medal
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish Utilize Strong Attack With Opening Clean Sheet Against UC Irvine
- W. Volleyball. Irish Score Season-Opening Sweep Over Seton Hall
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.