Nov 30, 2012, 8:58 AM EDT
This weekend both the Irish men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs will compete in the last meet of the fall slate. The men will be competing in the Hawkeye Invitational while the women will journey to the Ohio State Invitational (the women divers are headed with the men to the Hawkeye Invitational though). Typically this last round of meets in the fall around the country is full of fast swimming and season-best times that help gauge where each program and their swimmers stand amongst the rest of the nation.
Before we enter this last round of meets, I have compiled a list of Notre Dame swimmers who have a top 50 time in the nation in an individual event using the help of www.collegeswimming.com. In a couple of weeks, I’ll report back again and see if the Irish swimmers climb in the rankings!
Here is the list:
27th – Frank Dyer (20.28)
10th – Frank Dyer (1:36.85)
27th – Cameron Miller (55.29)
34th – Zachary Stephens (55.48)
41st – Colin Babcock (55.71)
14th – Zachary Stephens (1:59.53)
35th – Kim Holden (54.69)
37th – Kim Holden (1:58.51)
11th – Emma Reaney (1:00.95)
17th – Emma Reaney (2:13.04)
29th – Kim Holden (54.46)
9th – Emma Reaney (1:59.7
20th – Emma Reaney (4:15.92)
*Note: Some ranks were edited slightly due to times that were clearly inputed into the system incorrectly.
- M. Soccer. Keys To The Game: Duke
- M. Ice Hockey. Hockey Opens Season With 7-5 Exhibition Win Over Guelph
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Earns First ACC Win Of Season At Clemson
- W. Swimming. Women's Swimming & Diving Wins 32nd Dennis Stark Relays
- M. Swimming. Irishmen Win 51st Dennis Stark Relays
- W. Tennis. Gleason, Robinson Take Down Arkansas Duo In Main Draw Consolation
- M. Tennis. Monaghan Falls In Three Sets At All-American Championships
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Hits Road For Matches At Clemson & Georgia Tech
- Football. Pat And Jana Eilers Endow Defensive Backs Coaching Position
- M. Soccer. Klekota Rallies Irish With His Toughness
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.