Nov 30, 2012, 8:58 AM EDT
This weekend both the Irish men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs will compete in the last meet of the fall slate. The men will be competing in the Hawkeye Invitational while the women will journey to the Ohio State Invitational (the women divers are headed with the men to the Hawkeye Invitational though). Typically this last round of meets in the fall around the country is full of fast swimming and season-best times that help gauge where each program and their swimmers stand amongst the rest of the nation.
Before we enter this last round of meets, I have compiled a list of Notre Dame swimmers who have a top 50 time in the nation in an individual event using the help of www.collegeswimming.com. In a couple of weeks, I’ll report back again and see if the Irish swimmers climb in the rankings!
Here is the list:
27th – Frank Dyer (20.28)
10th – Frank Dyer (1:36.85)
27th – Cameron Miller (55.29)
34th – Zachary Stephens (55.48)
41st – Colin Babcock (55.71)
14th – Zachary Stephens (1:59.53)
35th – Kim Holden (54.69)
37th – Kim Holden (1:58.51)
11th – Emma Reaney (1:00.95)
17th – Emma Reaney (2:13.04)
29th – Kim Holden (54.46)
9th – Emma Reaney (1:59.7
20th – Emma Reaney (4:15.92)
*Note: Some ranks were edited slightly due to times that were clearly inputed into the system incorrectly.
- Football. Notre Dame-Syracuse 2016: Yet Another Challenge for Irish Defense
- W. Volleyball. Senior Katie Higgins Reflects on Her Notre Dame Volleyball Career
- M. Lacrosse. Irish Men's Lacrosse Teams Up With Todd Rundgren for Dickinson Academy Special
- Monogram Club. Monogram Club Announces Notice Of Annual Meeting
- Football. Brian Kelly Syracuse Preview Press Conference Transcript
- Football. Irish Meet Orange In Garden State
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey No. 9 In Preseason USCHO Poll
- M. Swimming. Men's Swimming and Diving 2016-17 Captains
- W. Swimming. Women's Swimming and Diving Announce Captains
- M. Soccer. Getting To Know Men's Soccer's Matt Habrowski
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.