Nov 30, 2012, 8:58 AM EDT
This weekend both the Irish men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs will compete in the last meet of the fall slate. The men will be competing in the Hawkeye Invitational while the women will journey to the Ohio State Invitational (the women divers are headed with the men to the Hawkeye Invitational though). Typically this last round of meets in the fall around the country is full of fast swimming and season-best times that help gauge where each program and their swimmers stand amongst the rest of the nation.
Before we enter this last round of meets, I have compiled a list of Notre Dame swimmers who have a top 50 time in the nation in an individual event using the help of www.collegeswimming.com. In a couple of weeks, I’ll report back again and see if the Irish swimmers climb in the rankings!
Here is the list:
27th – Frank Dyer (20.28)
10th – Frank Dyer (1:36.85)
27th – Cameron Miller (55.29)
34th – Zachary Stephens (55.48)
41st – Colin Babcock (55.71)
14th – Zachary Stephens (1:59.53)
35th – Kim Holden (54.69)
37th – Kim Holden (1:58.51)
11th – Emma Reaney (1:00.95)
17th – Emma Reaney (2:13.04)
29th – Kim Holden (54.46)
9th – Emma Reaney (1:59.7
20th – Emma Reaney (4:15.92)
*Note: Some ranks were edited slightly due to times that were clearly inputed into the system incorrectly.
- M. Ice Hockey. Holmberg And Novak Added To Hockey Roster
- Monogram Club. Justice Alan Page To Receive Monogram Club’s Moose Krause Award
- W. Rowing. Shamrock Sisters Are Top 10 At World Championship
- W. Soccer. What To Watch For: Michigan
- W. Lacrosse. Eleven Freshmen Bring Versatility and Depth
- W. Soccer. Ten Questions: Kaela Little
- M. Lacrosse. Landis to Play in US Lacrosse Grand Opening Game
- W. Golf. Women’s Golf Faces Challenging 2016-17 Schedule
- M. Soccer. #9 Irish, Valpo Claw To Draw 1-1 In Scrimmage Finale
- M. Swimming. Notre Dame 2016-17 Swimming and Diving Schedule Released
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.