Feb 21, 2013, 2:58 PM EST
Remember Domer Dens?
Launched last spring, the Fighting Irish Digital Media series went inside the rooms of ultimate Notre Dame fans, bringing you closer to their incredible collections of hats, shirts, helmets, jerseys, footballs, posters, pennants and other collectibles.
After a long hiatus, Domer Dens returns with a look inside John Hoffman’s basement. Hoffman, a 1980 graduate, lives in Yardley, Penn., but he and his family also have a home close to campus in South Bend, and it’s safe to say it has become a shrine to Fighting Irish football.
As you will see in the video, Hoffman has accumulated some pretty unique memorabilia over the years, including autographed photos of himself with each of Notre Dame’s seven Heisman Trophy winners. Check it all out below:
While you’re at it, go back and watch the previous two Domer Dens episodes – Dick Wilson’s basement and the office of University President Emeritus Rev. Theodore M. Hesburgh, C.S.C.
If you’ve got a unique Notre Dame themed room – or “Domer Den,” as we like to call them – submit a photo on Facebook.com/NotreDameAthletics.
- M. Basketball. Irish Equal Best Start Under Brey with Victory Over Aggies
- W. Basketball. Irish Offense Explodes In 114-54 Victory Over Crusaders
- Football. Sunday Brunch: Alongside Jim and Dan
- M. Ice Hockey. Evans Helps Lead Irish To Shutout Win At UMass
- Football. KELLY CARES FOUNDATION, MEIJER, PAPA VINO’S, NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL
- Track. Notre Dame Tallies 12 Wins In Opening Meet
- W. Basketball. Niele Ivey Joins Ring of Honor Sunday
- M. Ice Hockey. Four Goal Third Not Enough As Irish Edged At UMass 5-4
- W. Basketball. Valparaiso on Sunday Next Obstacle For #1 Irish
- M. Basketball. North Carolina A&T Preview - Five Things To Know
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- 🏀 SCHOOL RECORD For the 1st time ever, 7 @NDmbb players score in double-figures. 📽 Coach Brey recaps our 107-53 w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- ☘️ #ND25Days OF PRIZES: @NDMenSoccer Day RETWEET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ⚽️ @UnderArmour Hat https://t.co/5DneoDKBod 3 hours ago
- 🔥 72 Points in the 1st Half 💪 42 Points in the 2nd Half ☘️ 6 Players in Double-Figures Coach McGraw recaps @ndwbb'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- 🏀HOOP IT UP! We are the ONLY school UNDEFEATED in BOTH men's & women's hoops. The programs are a combined 15-0. https://t.co/of7JvYIBfy 7 hours ago
- ☘️ #ND25Days OF PRIZES: @NDMenSoccer Day RETWEET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ⚽️ @UnderArmour Shirt https://t.co/oupxLmY1kE 8 hours ago