Mar 19, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
On the bus. In the locker room. In our headphones.
At warm ups. In the gym. At halftime.
Music is everywhere around Notre Dame Athletics, and now we are sharing it with you.
Last week, we created a profile for the Fighting Irish, the first of it’s kind for a collegiate athletics department. For those who don’t know, Spotify is a digital music-streaming service that gives you free, on-demand access to millions of songs on all your devices. They’ve worked with independent and mainstream artists to build a music library that everyone can enjoy, and now they are working with the Fighting Irish.
So welcome to Fighting Irish Athletics on Spotify. Here, our teams can post their playlists, so you can listen to what your favorite teams are listening to as they warm up, travel, or prepare for a game. Right now, you can find playlists from Notre Dame Fencing, Women’s Soccer, Men’s Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Men’s Basketball. Our teams are adding daily, so subscribe, and you will see new playlists as they are added. Or you can have access to the entire library by subscribing to our starred list.
We hope that you enjoy getting to know this other side of us, and find some great music in the process. Go Irish.
Social Media Manager, Notre Dame Athletics
- M. Tennis. No. 23 Irish Upset At No. 44 Virginia Tech, 4-3, In ACC Opener
- M. Lacrosse. Koshansky Enjoys International Experience
- Fencing. Notre Dame Fencing Heads to Northwestern for NCAA Midwest Regional
- M. Lacrosse. #3 Fighting Irish Visit #4 Denver On Saturday
- W. Basketball. No. 2 Notre Dame women top Miami 77-61 in ACC quarters
- M. Basketball. #12/11 Irish To Clash With Clemson On Senior Day
- Softball. The Glue Gal
- Softball. #22/23 Irish Make First ACC Stop At North Carolina State
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Welcome UMass For Hockey East First Round
- Baseball. Streaking Irish Open ACC Play At Georgia Tech
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.