Oct 13, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
Sophomore center Steven Fogarty doesn’t call much attention to himself or his accomplishments. He played in every game his freshman season, scoring ten points–five assists and five goals, two of which were game-winners. Now, one year older and one year wiser, he’s looking to make an even bigger impact for the Irish. Here’s the Two-Minute Power Play with Steven Fogarty…
- If you didn’t play hockey, what sport would you play? Tennis.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Pavel Datsyuk.
- If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be called? “Silent, But Deadly.”
- What’s your favorite meal? Pizza. His favorite kind? Buffalo chicken.
- What is your favorite Notre Dame tradition? The whole football experience.
- Do you have any interesting talents? I’m fluent in French.
- Do you have any superstitions? Not really. I just tape my stick the same way and get ready the same way.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Summertime Sadness” by Lana Del Rey.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Blake Lively.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Football.
- Favorite month of the year? December, mainly because of the whole Christmas thing.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Probably the Caribbean. Anywhere exotic.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? “Rocket Power.”
- Would you rather be Jack Swarbrick or Fr. Jenkins for a day? Fr. Jenkins.
- What’s your biggest fear? Snakes.
- What was your favorite school subject when you were a kid? Science.
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Probably just go on an exotic vacation.
- What do you miss most about home? Home-cooked meals.
- What surprises people most about you? When people first meet me, I’m pretty shy, but I’m actually a really fun guy when I open up.
- Football. Quenton Nelson, Mike McGlinchey Named Preseason Associated Press All-Americans
- M. Soccer. #10 Irish Outrun Valpo 3-0 In Grassroot Soccer Clash
- W. Basketball. Visual Look Back at Ogunbowale's Trip to Tokyo
- W. Volleyball. Notre Dame Volleyball Season Preview
- Football. Notre Dame Stadium: It's a Go
- W. Soccer. Offense Erupts in #18 Notre Dame's 4-0 Win
- Football. Bob Elliott: A Warrior for All Seasons
- Football. Limited Tickets Remain for Irish Football Home Opener Versus Temple
- M. Soccer. #10 Irish, Valpo Clash In Annual Grassroot Soccer Contest
- W. Soccer. #18 Irish, Butler Draw 0-0 In 2017 Lid-Lifter
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- 📚 The first day of classes is complete and our students are home under the dome. Here's to a new school year! https://t.co/vAkGqiGk9K 5 hours ago
- 🏈 INSIDE NOTRE DAME STADIUM Here's a look at the renovated restrooms! #NDBiggerThanBrick https://t.co/gcKD1V4heT 8 hours ago
- ☘ Stadium Updates We renovated the restrooms at Notre Dame Stadium. Check back soon to see the interior!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- ⚽️ ND TAKES DOWN VALPO! #10 @NDMenSoccer downs Valpo 3-0 in annual Grassroot Soccer game. 📽 Highlights https://t.co/5v6zVelR07 14 hours ago
- "We're right where we need to be." @NDSportsBlogger interviewed D-Lineman Daelin Hayes after Sunday's New & Gold G… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago