Oct 13, 2013, 11:02 AM EST
Sophomore center Steven Fogarty doesn’t call much attention to himself or his accomplishments. He played in every game his freshman season, scoring ten points–five assists and five goals, two of which were game-winners. Now, one year older and one year wiser, he’s looking to make an even bigger impact for the Irish. Here’s the Two-Minute Power Play with Steven Fogarty…
- If you didn’t play hockey, what sport would you play? Tennis.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Pavel Datsyuk.
- If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be called? “Silent, But Deadly.”
- What’s your favorite meal? Pizza. His favorite kind? Buffalo chicken.
- What is your favorite Notre Dame tradition? The whole football experience.
- Do you have any interesting talents? I’m fluent in French.
- Do you have any superstitions? Not really. I just tape my stick the same way and get ready the same way.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Summertime Sadness” by Lana Del Rey.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Blake Lively.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Football.
- Favorite month of the year? December, mainly because of the whole Christmas thing.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Probably the Caribbean. Anywhere exotic.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? “Rocket Power.”
- Would you rather be Jack Swarbrick or Fr. Jenkins for a day? Fr. Jenkins.
- What’s your biggest fear? Snakes.
- What was your favorite school subject when you were a kid? Science.
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Probably just go on an exotic vacation.
- What do you miss most about home? Home-cooked meals.
- What surprises people most about you? When people first meet me, I’m pretty shy, but I’m actually a really fun guy when I open up.
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame Comes Up Short Against Hurricanes, 77-74
- Baseball. Gilgenbach Garners ACC Co-Player of the Week Honors
- M. Ice Hockey. Michigan Holds On For 1-0 Victory Over Notre Dame
- W. Tennis. Irish Sweep To Doubleheader Victories Over Indiana, Wright State
- M. Basketball. Notre Dame vs. Miami - Five Things To Know
- Baseball. Gilgenbach's Two-Homer Day Takes Series At No. 9 LSU
- M. Tennis. #22 Irish Drop 4-3 Heartbreaker To #20 Blue Devils
- W. Basketball. No. 5 Irish Wrap Last Road Game with 89-55 Win at Boston College
- W. Lacrosse. No. 16 Notre Dame blows by Stetson, 21-7
- Softball. #RV Irish Go 3-1 Versus #14 Minny, #20 UM At B1G/ACC
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- No. 5 @ndwbb brought home a win from its final road trip of the year. Take a behind-the-scenes look 👀 at the Iris… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- ✌️ #Gilgenbombs = ☝️ ACC Co-Player of the Week award for Gilgenbach! @NDBaseball's Eric Gilgenbach hit two home ru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Matt Farrell’s ready and so are the Irish. Catch @NDmbb vs. Miami, LIVE on #BigMonday at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- #BigMonday is back! After @NDmbb beat Boston College on the road, the Irish return home to take on Monday at 7 p.m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- We couldn't let #PresidentsDay pass without honoring one of our all-time great alumni, President Jed Bartlet.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago