Nov 20, 2013, 10:11 AM EST
The Irish athletics department is gearing up for the last home football game of the year as the Irish take on BYU this Saturday at 3:42 p.m. (ET).
Before the football team partakes in senior day, the volleyball squad welcomes Virginia Tech to Purcell Pavilion tonight for an ACC clash. The match starts at 7 p.m. (ET) on WatchND.tv.
Now, what did we miss…
1. Football – And In That Corner … BYU (LINK-NBCSports.com)
Keith Arnold of NBC Sports continues his previews of Irish opponents. This week, Arnold looks at the BYU Cougars. Click the link above to read more.
2. Hockey – Two-Minute Power Play With Eric Johnson (LINK-Irish UNDerground)
Anna Gonzalez of @JrNDBloggers sat down with Irish icer Eric Johnson for a quick two-minute interview. Click the link above to read his answers.
3. Basketball – Brey Explores Different Lineups (LINK-The Observer)
After a setback to Indiana State, Irish men’s basketball coach Mike Brey may take a look at different lineups to play in upcoming games. Click the link above to read more.
4. Football – ND’s Depth Could Get Boost After Bye (LINK-Post Tribune)
After a tough year on the injury front, the Irish football team has started to healthy after no game last week. Click the link above to see where the Irish depth chart stands.
5. Football – Notre Dame Football Notebook (LINK-South Bend Tribune)
Notre Dam beat writer Eric Hansen continues his weekly notebook, giving us all the needed information about the upcoming Irish game against BYU.
Tweet That Made Me Chuckle
I’ll let the tweet tell the story…
The Bilastrator selects 151. Bill Raftery selects 160. Twice. pic.twitter.com/V3y1UTUjM3
— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) November 20, 2013
Notre Dame-ish Video Of The Day
Another edition of “Student. Athlete. Irish.” Is upon us as we look at Nick Besler of the Notre Dame men’s soccer team.
Let’s talk some Notre Dame football…
Name the six Irish football student-athletes who remain from the Charlie Weis era?
You will find the answer to today’s trivia question in Friday’s T.I.F.I.
Tuesday’s question (What was the highest ranking the men’s soccer team achieved in the NCAA Championship and in what year?) was answered correctly by a host of people. The correct answer is the No.1 seed in 2012.
- W. Tennis. Irish Breeze To 7-0 Season-Opening Victory Over Broncos
- M. Tennis. Lebedev, Howells Sweep ACC Weekly Honors
- Swimming & Diving. Coumos Earns Second ACC Diving Citation Of Season
- Football. Jeff Quinn Named Notre Dame Offensive Line Coach
- Softball. #NDSB30 Top Five: 2000s
- W. Soccer. Romagnolo Announces Resignation as Irish Women’s Soccer Coach
- W. Basketball. Ogunbowale Named ACC Player of the Week
- M. Lacrosse. Men's Lacrosse Announces Two Preseason Exhibitions
- W. Tennis. Season Outlook: Irish Combine Veteran Experience With Young Talent
- Baseball. Irish Baseball & Softball Season Tickets On Sale
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- Get ready for @NDWomensTennis' 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣ campaign by catching up on all you need to know before the Irish hit th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Go behind-the-scenes with all things Fighting Irish Media and learn how the pros of @NDFIM tell the best stories of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- After coaching 1️⃣2️⃣ @NFL linemen, Jeff Quinn has been named @NDFootball's Offensive Line coach. Congratulations,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Before @NDSoftball's 30th season kicks off on February 9, take a look 👀 back at the best Irish moments of the 2000s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Who do you think is this week’s @tire_rack Student-Athlete of the Week? Vote now! #GoIrish 15 hours ago