Nov 20, 2013, 10:11 AM EDT
The Irish athletics department is gearing up for the last home football game of the year as the Irish take on BYU this Saturday at 3:42 p.m. (ET).
Before the football team partakes in senior day, the volleyball squad welcomes Virginia Tech to Purcell Pavilion tonight for an ACC clash. The match starts at 7 p.m. (ET) on WatchND.tv.
Now, what did we miss…
1. Football – And In That Corner … BYU (LINK-NBCSports.com)
Keith Arnold of NBC Sports continues his previews of Irish opponents. This week, Arnold looks at the BYU Cougars. Click the link above to read more.
2. Hockey – Two-Minute Power Play With Eric Johnson (LINK-Irish UNDerground)
Anna Gonzalez of @JrNDBloggers sat down with Irish icer Eric Johnson for a quick two-minute interview. Click the link above to read his answers.
3. Basketball – Brey Explores Different Lineups (LINK-The Observer)
After a setback to Indiana State, Irish men’s basketball coach Mike Brey may take a look at different lineups to play in upcoming games. Click the link above to read more.
4. Football – ND’s Depth Could Get Boost After Bye (LINK-Post Tribune)
After a tough year on the injury front, the Irish football team has started to healthy after no game last week. Click the link above to see where the Irish depth chart stands.
5. Football – Notre Dame Football Notebook (LINK-South Bend Tribune)
Notre Dam beat writer Eric Hansen continues his weekly notebook, giving us all the needed information about the upcoming Irish game against BYU.
Tweet That Made Me Chuckle
I’ll let the tweet tell the story…
The Bilastrator selects 151. Bill Raftery selects 160. Twice. pic.twitter.com/V3y1UTUjM3
— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) November 20, 2013
Notre Dame-ish Video Of The Day
Another edition of “Student. Athlete. Irish.” Is upon us as we look at Nick Besler of the Notre Dame men’s soccer team.
Let’s talk some Notre Dame football…
Name the six Irish football student-athletes who remain from the Charlie Weis era?
You will find the answer to today’s trivia question in Friday’s T.I.F.I.
Tuesday’s question (What was the highest ranking the men’s soccer team achieved in the NCAA Championship and in what year?) was answered correctly by a host of people. The correct answer is the No.1 seed in 2012.
- Football. Notre Dame-Michigan State: Five Things to Watch
- W. Soccer. Irish Fall to #4 Duke
- W. Volleyball. Fry, Holt And Johnson Selected As Volleyball Captains
- M. Soccer. #1 Irish Off To Virginia Tech For Hokie Clash
- W. Golf. #15 Women’s Golf Heads To Oklahoma
- W. Volleyball. Irish Open ACC Play At Louisville And NC State
- Baseball. Fall Baseball Opens With Pair Of Scrimmages
- W. Soccer. Irish Set to Battle #4 Duke
- Football. Notre Dame-Michigan State Preview: Reminisce Then Rally
- M. Soccer. #1 Irish Break Competitive Bowling Green Spirit In 2-1 Win
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- No. 1 @NDMenSoccer heads to Virginia Tech Friday. 📈: bit.ly/1kOoj2O 💻: es.pn/2wJEvIg #GoIrish ntrda.me/2fELKLZ 4 hours ago
- No. 15 @NDwomensGolf heads to the @SchoonerFC on Saturday. 📈: bit.ly/2ffdS7M #GoIrish und.com/sports/w-golf/… 17 hours ago
- Ready to shine in prime time. #GoIrish und.com/sports/m-footb… 18 hours ago
- .@NDvolleyball is ready to take on @theACC. #GoIrish und.com/sports/w-volle… 19 hours ago
- Thursday. Alumni Stadium. Time for @NDSoccer to white-out No. 4 Duke. 🎟: bit.ly/2xk44Bz 💻:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago