Nov 20, 2013, 10:11 AM EDT
The Irish athletics department is gearing up for the last home football game of the year as the Irish take on BYU this Saturday at 3:42 p.m. (ET).
Before the football team partakes in senior day, the volleyball squad welcomes Virginia Tech to Purcell Pavilion tonight for an ACC clash. The match starts at 7 p.m. (ET) on WatchND.tv.
Now, what did we miss…
1. Football – And In That Corner … BYU (LINK-NBCSports.com)
Keith Arnold of NBC Sports continues his previews of Irish opponents. This week, Arnold looks at the BYU Cougars. Click the link above to read more.
2. Hockey – Two-Minute Power Play With Eric Johnson (LINK-Irish UNDerground)
Anna Gonzalez of @JrNDBloggers sat down with Irish icer Eric Johnson for a quick two-minute interview. Click the link above to read his answers.
3. Basketball – Brey Explores Different Lineups (LINK-The Observer)
After a setback to Indiana State, Irish men’s basketball coach Mike Brey may take a look at different lineups to play in upcoming games. Click the link above to read more.
4. Football – ND’s Depth Could Get Boost After Bye (LINK-Post Tribune)
After a tough year on the injury front, the Irish football team has started to healthy after no game last week. Click the link above to see where the Irish depth chart stands.
5. Football – Notre Dame Football Notebook (LINK-South Bend Tribune)
Notre Dam beat writer Eric Hansen continues his weekly notebook, giving us all the needed information about the upcoming Irish game against BYU.
Tweet That Made Me Chuckle
I’ll let the tweet tell the story…
The Bilastrator selects 151. Bill Raftery selects 160. Twice. pic.twitter.com/V3y1UTUjM3
— Jay Bilas (@JayBilas) November 20, 2013
Notre Dame-ish Video Of The Day
Another edition of “Student. Athlete. Irish.” Is upon us as we look at Nick Besler of the Notre Dame men’s soccer team.
Let’s talk some Notre Dame football…
Name the six Irish football student-athletes who remain from the Charlie Weis era?
You will find the answer to today’s trivia question in Friday’s T.I.F.I.
Tuesday’s question (What was the highest ranking the men’s soccer team achieved in the NCAA Championship and in what year?) was answered correctly by a host of people. The correct answer is the No.1 seed in 2012.
- Fencing. Stabrawa Named Fencing's Director of Operations
- M. Ice Hockey. Irish Hockey Announces 2017-18 Schedule
- M. Soccer. Irish Release 2017 Soccer Slate
- M. Ice Hockey. Peeke And St. Cyr Invited To USA Camp
- Softball. Bazos To Represent Greece At Euro Championship
- Track & Field. Father’s Day: Running In The Aragon Family
- W. Tennis. Thompson Tapped To Lead Gophers As Head Coach
- Baseball. Irish Trio Of Bielak, Ruibal & Lidge Drafted
- M. Lacrosse. Epple Invited To U.S. National Team Tryouts
- W. Rowing. Boxberger Named CRCA Pocock All-American
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 GIFs #10 - @NDMenSoccer's ACC Offensive Player of the Year Jon Gallagher led @theACC in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Videos #10-Attention to detail 1st. Then work on the bigger picture. Josh Adams shows… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- 🏈 Countdown to Kickoff: 73 Days Flashback to the 1973 Sugar Bowl. When unbeaten @NDFootball downed #1 Alabama for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- ☘YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Moments #10 - Steve Vasturia's 3-pointer with 2.5 seconds left in overtime clinches @NDmbb… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- ☘️ YEAR IN REVIEW: Top-10 Articles #10 - Davis Lamb wins match vs Seton Hall for @NDMensGolf tournament title. und.com/sports/m-golf/… 18 hours ago