Apr 16, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what sport would you play? Volleyball
- If you had a time machine, when would you go to and why? The future—far. See what it’s like in 1000 years.
- What actor would play you in your biopic? Matt McConaughey
- What is your favorite Notre Dame Lacrosse tradition? The Arlotta Afro. We give it to the person who plays best after a win. It’s like the wig from a Buddy the Elf costume.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? President of the United States
- What would be the perfect day for you? Laying on the beach
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I know I had obscure dreams. I think I wanted to be an artist for a little bit, interestingly enough. I used to draw, paint and stuff. My artistic skills never developed.
- Do you have any interesting talents? I’m good at video games.
- Do you have a pre-game routines/superstitions? Yeah. I grow out my facial hair at the beginning of the season. I cut it after our first loss, but I’ll have a mustache or something. I’ll keep on changing it if we keep losing. I don’t like having the same hair when we lose.
- What’s your favorite class/professor you’ve taken at ND? Fr. Scully. It was a leadership seminar.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Money and the Power” by Kid Ink.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston
- What’s the best thing about your home state? Bacon Egg and Cheese on everything bagel on the beach.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Steelers Football. My dad’s from Pittsburgh.
- What’s your favorite movie? “Finding Forrester.” Movie Quote? “Andy Dufresne – who crawled through a river of…” (You know the rest.)
- What is your guilty pleasure song or band? “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Probably like Bali or a remote island. Fiji.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Fairly Odd-Parents
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Travel the world. Nothing specific. Get out of the US for a little.
- What is your favorite place in the entire world? Main Beach. The beach in my town that I used to work at for 4 or 5 years and all my friends go to.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? I got a ping-pong table when I was 10.
- What four people would you want to go golfing with? Sherlock Holmes, Barack Obama, Abe Lincoln, and Neil Armstrong.
- What was the best lesson your parents ever taught you? Eat all the food on my plate.
- Favorite Place to Eat On or Off Campus? The Carriage House. It’s a restaurant like 15 minutes away from campus.
- Best offering at Training Table? Probably build-your-own burger and sweet potato waffle fries.
Welcome to UNDerground, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame athletics. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside the athletic department, we are committed to bringing you coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
- W. Basketball. Ogunbowale Brings Home Four Nations Tournament Title
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - The Server Room
- W. Soccer. ACC Network Extra to Broadcast 13 Matches
- Bigger Than Brick. #NDBiggerThanBrick - The Flag Pole
- Football. Notre Dame Schedules Wisconsin In 2020 & 2021
- Softball. Limited Spots Remain For Irish Softball Fall Clinic
- M. Soccer. #10 Irish Sail By Omaha 2-0 In Exhibition Debut
- M. Soccer. #10 Irish Open Exhibition Schedule At Omaha
- Football. New Look for Irish Football Spaces
- W. Soccer. Hendricks' Compassion Felt Around the World
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- 🏈 Hey, Julian Love! What’s your favorite part of ND Stadium? Video Board? Locker Room? @NDSportsBlogger caught u… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- 🏈 New to Notre Dame Stadium! A visitors tunnel has been added near the north end zone. Here's an exclusive look w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- ☘ VISITING TEAM LOCKER ROOM The old benches from ND Stadium have been repurposed to create lockers for visiting te… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- 🏈 Another look at the server room for the video board! Massive online storage allows us to record & replay the bes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @FightingIrish: 📽 Engine Driving the Video Board 6,000+ Cables Massive Online Storage ⁰Check out the server room that powers the @NDFo… 1 day ago