Apr 16, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what sport would you play? Volleyball
- If you had a time machine, when would you go to and why? The future—far. See what it’s like in 1000 years.
- What actor would play you in your biopic? Matt McConaughey
- What is your favorite Notre Dame Lacrosse tradition? The Arlotta Afro. We give it to the person who plays best after a win. It’s like the wig from a Buddy the Elf costume.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? President of the United States
- What would be the perfect day for you? Laying on the beach
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I know I had obscure dreams. I think I wanted to be an artist for a little bit, interestingly enough. I used to draw, paint and stuff. My artistic skills never developed.
- Do you have any interesting talents? I’m good at video games.
- Do you have a pre-game routines/superstitions? Yeah. I grow out my facial hair at the beginning of the season. I cut it after our first loss, but I’ll have a mustache or something. I’ll keep on changing it if we keep losing. I don’t like having the same hair when we lose.
- What’s your favorite class/professor you’ve taken at ND? Fr. Scully. It was a leadership seminar.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Money and the Power” by Kid Ink.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston
- What’s the best thing about your home state? Bacon Egg and Cheese on everything bagel on the beach.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Steelers Football. My dad’s from Pittsburgh.
- What’s your favorite movie? “Finding Forrester.” Movie Quote? “Andy Dufresne – who crawled through a river of…” (You know the rest.)
- What is your guilty pleasure song or band? “Toxic” by Britney Spears
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Probably like Bali or a remote island. Fiji.
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Fairly Odd-Parents
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Travel the world. Nothing specific. Get out of the US for a little.
- What is your favorite place in the entire world? Main Beach. The beach in my town that I used to work at for 4 or 5 years and all my friends go to.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? I got a ping-pong table when I was 10.
- What four people would you want to go golfing with? Sherlock Holmes, Barack Obama, Abe Lincoln, and Neil Armstrong.
- What was the best lesson your parents ever taught you? Eat all the food on my plate.
- Favorite Place to Eat On or Off Campus? The Carriage House. It’s a restaurant like 15 minutes away from campus.
- Best offering at Training Table? Probably build-your-own burger and sweet potato waffle fries.
Welcome to UNDerground, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame athletics. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside the athletic department, we are committed to bringing you coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
- W. Tennis. Irish Breeze To 7-0 Season-Opening Victory Over Broncos
- M. Tennis. Lebedev, Howells Sweep ACC Weekly Honors
- Swimming & Diving. Coumos Earns Second ACC Diving Citation Of Season
- Football. Jeff Quinn Named Notre Dame Offensive Line Coach
- Softball. #NDSB30 Top Five: 2000s
- W. Soccer. Romagnolo Announces Resignation as Irish Women’s Soccer Coach
- W. Basketball. Ogunbowale Named ACC Player of the Week
- M. Lacrosse. Men's Lacrosse Announces Two Preseason Exhibitions
- W. Tennis. Season Outlook: Irish Combine Veteran Experience With Young Talent
- Baseball. Irish Baseball & Softball Season Tickets On Sale
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- Get ready for @NDWomensTennis' 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣ campaign by catching up on all you need to know before the Irish hit th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Go behind-the-scenes with all things Fighting Irish Media and learn how the pros of @NDFIM tell the best stories of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- After coaching 1️⃣2️⃣ @NFL linemen, Jeff Quinn has been named @NDFootball's Offensive Line coach. Congratulations,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Before @NDSoftball's 30th season kicks off on February 9, take a look 👀 back at the best Irish moments of the 2000s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Who do you think is this week’s @tire_rack Student-Athlete of the Week? Vote now! #GoIrish 15 hours ago