Apr 25, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Next year’s Leprechaun race is underway and Friday night at 6:00 p.m. in the Purcell Pavilion “Pit,” we will know who the Leprechaun will be for each sport during next school year.
Students from the University’s Department of Film, Television and Theatre produced short flicks of each of the final six candidates. Below you can see each one and vote on your favorite at the bottom of the page.
MEET THE CANDIDATES
- W. Soccer. Patience Key As #7/6 Irish Top Santa Clara, 2-1
- M. Soccer. #4 Irish, #13 Maryland Battle To 0-0 Draw
- W. Volleyball. The Journey Begins For Volleyball In Tennessee
- Softball. Limited Availability Remains For Softball Academies
- M. Soccer. Keys To The Game: Maryland
- W. Soccer. What To Watch For: Santa Clara
- Football. Day, Farley, Martin, Schmidt and Smith Selected As 2015 Football Captains
- Monogram Club. Mike Sprouse ('96, Tennis) Named ITA Chief Administrative And Marketing Officer
- M. Soccer. Irish Ready To Defend ACC Crown
- M. Tennis. Sprouse Name ITA Chief Administrative and Marketing Officer
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.