May 15, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT
Since its humble beginnings 50 years ago, the men’s lacrosse team at Notre Dame has been one of family and has recently become synonymous with winning, championships and NCAA Tournament runs.
The current “digs” of the squad, Arlotta Stadium, is a culmination of all the hard work, determination and family atmosphere that has always emanated from the lacrosse program at Notre Dame.
From the old club coaches to Rich O’Leary and current head coach Kevin Corrigan, the program will always be ran in a top-notch way.
Take a few minutes to look back at the first 50 years of lacrosse at the University of Notre Dame.
- Baseball. Irish Fall To Demon Deacons, 4-2, In Saturday Matchup
- Track. Irish Wrap Weekend In Iowa, Michigan
- M. Golf. Irish In 11th After 36 At The ACC Championship
- W. Rowing. #RV Irish Finish Third At Dale England Cup
- Softball. Saturday Notre Dame Softball Games Canceled
- M. Lacrosse. Irish Men's Lacrosse: Chasing a Second Straight ACC Crown in Philly
- Track. Irish Solid At Drake, GINA Relays
- Baseball. Youngdahl's Big Night Leads Baseball To 9-5 Win Over Wake Forest
- M. Soccer. Notre Dame Tops Mexico U17s, 2-1, On Aubrey Penalty Kick
- W. Rowing. #RV Irish Win Four Races On First Day Of The Dale England Cup
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.