May 19, 2014, 2:35 PM EDT
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what sport would you play? I never played, but if I could go back, I’d play hockey.
- If you had a time machine, when would you go to and why? I think I would go back to like Ancient Greece. It seems like life was a little more simple and all the battles were cool.
- What actor would play you in your biopic? I think I’d give it to Matt McConaughey
- What is your favorite Notre Dame Lacrosse tradition? Walking out onto the field with bagpipes. I think that’s pretty unique.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? It would be pretty cool to be Jay-Z.
- What would be the perfect day for you? A day at the beach with friends and family.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
- Do you have any interesting talents? Some of my friends call me the “soul sculpter.” I’m pretty good at ceramics.
- Do you have a pre-game routines/superstitions? I wear eye-black every other game. I’ve been doing it since high school.
- What’s your favorite class/professor you’ve taken at ND? My favorite class was Introductory Finance with Carl Ackerman. He’s the man.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Right Above It” by Lil Wayne
- Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston
- What’s the best thing about your home state (New Jersey)? The deli in my hometown and Bruce Springsteen.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Live would be college football. On TV it would be the US Open in Tennis.
- What’s your favorite movie? Cool Runnings. Movie Quote? “How can we be expected to teach children to read, if they can’t even fit inside the building?” from Zoolander.
- What is your guilty pleasure song or band? “I’m on a Roll” by Stefano
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Right now, I’d probably go to St. Thomas
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Rocket Power
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Skydive
- What is your favorite place in the entire world? The kitchen table at my beach house
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? A Patagonia coat from my sisters to get me through the winters here
- What four people would you want to go golfing with? My dad’s dad, so my grandfather who passed away before I was born; Bubba Watson so I could learn how to play; Jamie Dimon—he’s the CEO of JP Morgan, which I’m working for when I graduate; and Jay-Z again. I just want to meet him so badly.
- What was the best lesson your parents ever taught you? Be humble and there’s a time for everything.
- Favorite Place to Eat On or Off Campus? Decio Commons
- Best offering at Training Table? I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner.
Welcome to UNDerground, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame athletics. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside the athletic department, we are committed to bringing you coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
- W. Soccer. Irish Set to Battle #4 Duke
- Football. Notre Dame-Michigan State Preview: Reminisce Then Rally
- M. Soccer. #1 Irish Break Competitive Bowling Green Spirit In 2-1 Win
- W. Volleyball. Five Favorite Photos Of The Week
- M. Golf. NCAA Connection Takes Irish Golfer to Haiti
- M. Ice Hockey. Evans To Captain Irish In 2017-18
- Football. Megaphone On The Line For Irish & Spartans
- W. Soccer. Jacobs Nets ACC Player of the Week Honor
- M. Soccer. #2 Irish And #19 Bowling Green Meet Tuesday At Alumni Stadium
- W. Volleyball. Fry Named ACC Volleyball Player Of The Week
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- RT @NCAA: Connection made at college golf event leads Notre Dame junior Miguel Delgado to volunteer trip in Haiti: ntrda.me/2ydiHpi… 16 hours ago
- ☝️#1 @NDMenSoccer took on Bowling Green in a midweek tussle & stayed undefeated (6-0-0) with a 2-1 victory.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @FightingIrish: Have 60 seconds? Then see the @NDSportsBlogger review the weekend in ND sports with highlights from @NDMenSoccer, @NDVo… 1 day ago
- LIGHT UP #1!!!! After a 5-0-0 start, @NDMenSoccer has ascended to #1 in the @UnitedCoaches Men's NCAA Soccer Poll!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Go INSIDE the locker room as @NDfootball dominated BC, 49-20, racking up 600+ yards of offense in the process.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago