May 19, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what sport would you play? I never played, but if I could go back, I’d play hockey.
- If you had a time machine, when would you go to and why? I think I would go back to like Ancient Greece. It seems like life was a little more simple and all the battles were cool.
- What actor would play you in your biopic? I think I’d give it to Matt McConaughey
- What is your favorite Notre Dame Lacrosse tradition? Walking out onto the field with bagpipes. I think that’s pretty unique.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? It would be pretty cool to be Jay-Z.
- What would be the perfect day for you? A day at the beach with friends and family.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
- Do you have any interesting talents? Some of my friends call me the “soul sculpter.” I’m pretty good at ceramics.
- Do you have a pre-game routines/superstitions? I wear eye-black every other game. I’ve been doing it since high school.
- What’s your favorite class/professor you’ve taken at ND? My favorite class was Introductory Finance with Carl Ackerman. He’s the man.
- What’s your favorite song to listen to before games? “Right Above It” by Lil Wayne
- Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston
- What’s the best thing about your home state (New Jersey)? The deli in my hometown and Bruce Springsteen.
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? Live would be college football. On TV it would be the US Open in Tennis.
- What’s your favorite movie? Cool Runnings. Movie Quote? “How can we be expected to teach children to read, if they can’t even fit inside the building?” from Zoolander.
- What is your guilty pleasure song or band? “I’m on a Roll” by Stefano
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Right now, I’d probably go to St. Thomas
- What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Rocket Power
- What’s the first item on your bucket list? Skydive
- What is your favorite place in the entire world? The kitchen table at my beach house
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? A Patagonia coat from my sisters to get me through the winters here
- What four people would you want to go golfing with? My dad’s dad, so my grandfather who passed away before I was born; Bubba Watson so I could learn how to play; Jamie Dimon—he’s the CEO of JP Morgan, which I’m working for when I graduate; and Jay-Z again. I just want to meet him so badly.
- What was the best lesson your parents ever taught you? Be humble and there’s a time for everything.
- Favorite Place to Eat On or Off Campus? Decio Commons
- Best offering at Training Table? I’m a big fan of breakfast for dinner.
Welcome to UNDerground, the official blog providing in-depth and exclusive access to Notre Dame athletics. With features, videos, photos, commentaries and news from inside the athletic department, we are committed to bringing you coverage of the Fighting Irish unlike any you can find elsewhere.
- M. Soccer. Sunday Brunch: The Riley Era-Long Time in the Making
- Swimming & Diving. #22 Irish Complete ACC Sweep At #20/25 FSU
- M. Basketball. Mooney's Career Day Not Enough In Loss At Clemson
- Track & Field. Shead, Irish race to top-three finishes at Notre Dame Invitational
- Fencing. Irish Fencers Find Success At St. John's Invitational
- W. Basketball. No. 5 Irish Look to Carry Momentum into Clemson Game Sunday
- M. Ice Hockey. Replay: Irish Hockey Rolls On
- M. Ice Hockey. #1 Irish Down #18 Wisconsin 4-2 For 16th Straight Win
- Swimming & Diving. #22 Irish In Control After Day 1 At #20/25 FSU
- M. Tennis. Irish Romp In 6-1 Victory Over Spartans
Fighting Irish on YouTube
- The nation's top-ranked hockey team, @NDHockey, faces Wisconsin, Sunday at 3 p.m. ET at Chicago's @UnitedCenter.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 minutes ago
- In its first game since downing No. 6 Tennessee, No. 5 @ndwbb closes out a three-game homestand with Clemson, Sunda… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 51 minutes ago
- "It's a big venue and a big situation." No. 1 @NDHockey and its program-best 16-game winning streak heads north to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- The last time @ndwbb hit the court, the No. 5 Irish battled back for a W against No. 6 Tennessee in the fifth best… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- A hug is worth a thousand words. 📸: @ndwbb #NationalHuggingDay #GoIrish https://t.co/Wr0QrMAFag 5 hours ago