Jun 4, 2014, 11:43 AM EDT
With the WNBA season in full bore, I thought we should start giving weekly updates on how your favorite women’s basketball alumni are doing in the league.
Before we begin, take a minute to vote for the three women’s basketball alums in the WNBA – Skylar Diggs (Tulsa Shock), Kayla McBride (San Antonio Stars) and Devereaux Peters (Minnesota Lynx). Click here to VOTE.
In her second season in the WNBA, Diggins has begun to thrive on the floor. Her field goal percentage this season currently stands at 45.7%, 12.9% higher than her mark last year. Additionally, through five games she has nearly doubled her points per game output from last year, checking in at 16.8 points per game.
Across the board Diggins is making her mark, dropping two more assists per game than last year (5.8 to 3.8), while reducing her turnovers per game by over 20%…
View original post 148 more words
- W. Rowing. Championship Eight, Four Compete At Head Of The Charles
- W. Volleyball. Irish Stun Miami In Incredible 3-2 Comeback Victory
- M. Tennis. Lebedev Falls In ITA Midwest Regional Quarterfinal
- Football. Replay: Trojans No Match for Physical Irish
- M. Golf. Irish to Compete in Final Fall Tournament
- W. Soccer. Irish Complete Sweep Through Florida With 2-1 Win Over Miami
- Football. Irish Bring Home Shillelagh in Emphatic 49-14 Win
- M. Tennis. Lebedev Advances At ITA Midwest Regional Championships
- Football. Championship Road Runs Through South Bend
- W. Rowing. Club Four Finishes Eighth At Head Of The Charles
Fighting Irish on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.